Because it’s summer time (finally) and we have no intention of staring at four walls with all of this gorgeous predicted weather, here are some suggestions to motivate you to get out and explore events in Connecticut, Massachusetts and New York this weekend.
FoOd & cULTURal FESTIVALS. Looking for a day of multicultural food, fun and more; check out these food and cultural festivals taking place this weekend in New York, Connecticut and Massachusetts
- Boston Jerk Festival Boston, MA
- Waterbury Jerk Festival Waterbury, CT
- Hare Krishna Festival at Bushnell Park and also http://ctparade.com/ Hartford, CT
- The Wailers and Rusted Root at the International Festival of Arts and Ideas in New Haven, CT
- Groovin in the Park @Roy Wilkins Park, NYC
- Latino Fest Hartford, CT
BRuNCH. Is Sunday national brunch day or something? We were impressed with the number of bottomless mimosa brunches scheduled for this coming Sunday. Here are a few of them happening around the state of Connecticut and New York.
- The Rum Punch Brunch @NiX’s in Hartford, Connecticut
- Brunch and Chill @ Red Rock Tavern in Hartford, Connecticut
- Blak Brunch @Camps Restaurant in Middletown, Connecticut
- Deanston House Sunday Brunch in Storrs, Connecticut
- OverProof Brunch @Breezes Island Grill Resturant and Lounge in Rosedale, NY
- Lord & Taylor Sip in Style Brunch @Sign of the Whale Stamford, CT
VrOOM. Looking for a dope car show that is also free and open to the general public? Then check out the Concorso Ferrari and Friends car show this Sunday 10 am – 3pm on Lasalle Road in West Hartford. This is the place where you will see who is driving what in Connecticut. We have been to previous shows and we can tell you that the collection of cars are really dope.